- 2 cans of Tuna, drained and flaked
- 1 cup cucumber, peeled, seeded and diced
- ¼ cup chopped green onion
- 2 tablespoons chopped fresh dill
- 2 tablespoons mayonnaise
- ½ tablespoon Dijon mustard
- 1/8 teaspoon ground black pepper
- 8 lettuce leaves
- 8 slices whole wheat bread
- 1 medium tomato, sliced
Combine tuna, cucumber, onion, dill, mayonnaise, mustard and pepper. Serve on a bed of lettuce with tomatoes or on whole wheat bread for a sandwich.
For one serving (1260g): Calories 450 (from Fat 80), Fat 9g (Saturated 1.5g), Trans Fat 0, Cholesterol 35mg, Sodium 750 mg, Total Carbohydrate 64g, Fiber 17g, Sugars 36g, Protein 35g.